PHASE ONEInitial Design
You are under no obligation at this point to proceed with any of our recommendations, with or without our involvement.
- Contact us to schedule a site visit. For one or two days, we will study your facility and its surroundings, and meet with all relevant stakeholders. These include senior management executives, residents, health care providers, physical and recreational therapists, and maybe the neighbors.
- With the data from these comprehensive consultations, we will provide the optimum design recommendations for your site and budget.
- Within a few weeks, we will send you our recommendations, which will include:
• a 3D digital model of the design
• cost estimates
• a proposal for continuing the collaboration and completing the project.
Design Development and Project Management
- We fully expect you to love our design and want to proceed with Must Have Play to create your exciting new wellness playground as soon as possible.
- For us to proceed, we only need you to review and accept our proposal.
We will then...
- seek and consider feedback from all stakeholders regarding the initial design
- develop construction documents including final design drawings, component lists and specifications
- agree upon a timeline to complete the project
We will provide comprehensive and experienced project management via phone and email, plus occasional site visits as needed.
- We will be on site as frequently as necessary to supervise all aspects of the construction.
- We are experienced working with local volunteers, company staff, and private contractors, to accommodate different budgets and circumstances.
- We will hire local contractors or work with those you prefer and recommend.
- We will list, specify and, as necessary, order all the construction materials
- We will list and, as necessary, supply most of the construction equipment and tools.
- We work with both private- and public- sector clients, including elder residential communities, senior centers, parks departments, and town planners.